Chip-scale Photonics Testing Facility
The UCSD NNCI site includes a Chip-scale Photonics Testing facility that is connected to the UCSD data center testing system, enabling real-time testing of developed devices and circuits in a realistic system application environment. As part of the UCSD NNCI facility, the Chip-scale Photonics Testing facility houses unique tools that allow external and internal users to measure the electrical/optical response of photonic devices and circuits. The equipment is highly integrated due to a custom cross-platform scripting framework and device drivers created by UCSD. All of the software is open source in order to better serve the facility users and the wider community.
To request access, please send an e-mail to Dr. Andrew Grieco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SPI G4 Pulsed fiber laser
- Spectra-Physics OPA-800 (driven by the Tsunami, Millenia, and Spitfire)
- MSquared Firefly
- Agilent/Keysight N4373C Lightwave Component Analyzer
- Agilent/Keysight E8361C 10MHz-67gHz PNA Network Analyzer
- Agilent/Keysight Infiniium DSA 91304A Digital Signal Analyzer
- Agilent/Keysight N4906B Serial BERT
- Agilent/Keysight N9010A EXA 26 GHz Signal Analyzer
- Agilent/Keysight 81600B Laser Source
- Agilent/Keysight E9393 High Resolution Spectrometer
- Agilent/Keysight 8164B Optical Spectrum Analyzer
- Agilent/Keysight 86142B Optical Spectrum Analyzer.
- Thorlabs Nanomax 606/609L 6-axis piezo stages
- Newport 350B Temperature Controller
- ID Quantique ID220 (one pair)
- PicoHarp 300 PicoQuant